Are you looking for a Los Angeles roofing company? If so, there are a few things that you can do in order to find the one that is right for you. Here are some things that you should do that will help you find the right LA roofing company.
- Find out how long they’ve been in business. A company’s usually established after three or four years. This means that they’ve established the business and understand roofing systems.
- Be sure your contractor’s got a permanent business. He should have a phone, a tax ID, and finally should be bonded and have a license for the business.
- Ask for liability insurance copies. The roofer always is going to carry copies of his papers for worker’s compensation and insurance papers.
- Scrutinize the estimate. Put in writing when your project is going to start and the date it should be completed. Also write down when the payments are going to be made. Never pay for the roof completely up front.
- Be sure that your warranty’s clear. You should also understand what is going to void it.
- Don’t put too much stock in the price. Don’t go with the lowest price possible. Sometimes you’re going to be offered rebates and discounts. Spend some time looking at the estimates and making calls. Look at the contracts. Get the questions answered that you have.